What every parent should know about Magnet Schools
Choosing a school for your child is one of the most important decisions a parent makes. Do you have a child who doesn’t necessarily “fit the mold” offered at your current school? Or are you looking for a change in direction as your child advances from one level to the next? If so, there’s an exciting educational alternative you need to know about! It’s the St. Louis Magnet/Choice Schools program.
For over thirty-five years, St. Louis City and County families have experienced extraordinary educational opportunities at the St. Louis Magnet and Choice Schools.
- 30 specialty schools catering to a wide range of student talents and interests
- Diverse and challenging curriculum
- Free transportation for eligible students
- Priceless partnerships with respected local and national institutions
- Simple and fair application process
The St. Louis Public Schools Student Recruitment and Placement Office is hosting a How To Apply session for parents interested in the St. Louis Magnet and Choice Schools for the 2020-21 school year. This will be held on Wednesday, October 2, 2019, from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm at the District Central Offices in room 108.
Download Additional Information
The 2020-21 School Year Magnet and Choice Schools...
- Frequently Asked Questions About Gifted Schools Programs and Testing
- Magnet and Choice Schools Placement Priorities List
- Magnet and Choice Schools Feeder Patterns
...can all be found at this link .